Warning! I’ve been tagged. It can be contagious.
Norah Colvin tagged me and asked me to join in. I don’t normally do this but I’m making an exception. How could I not – it’s about children’s books.
I’m required to nominate my top five children’s books, then nominate another five people to join in!
- Thank whoever’s nominated you and share their blog link.
- Let us know your top 5 children’s books
- Nominate 5 people to do the same
- Let your nominees know you nominated them
I’m not sure I can decide on my Top 5 – but here are 5 wonderful picture books that speak to me and children about how we can make this world a better place.
- Feather by Phil Cummings
- The Secret of Black Rock by Joe Todd-Stanton
- Out of the Blue by Alison Jay
- Whatcha Building by Andrew Daddo
- The Thank you dish by Trace Balla
I think I might have to post again about some junior fiction and Young adult fiction too…
There have been so many wonderful books in 2017 but the above have really stood out.
Now to nominate another 5 people —–
Maybe you don’t write about children’s books but would like to share your favourites anyway. Please consider this invitation inclusion. If you would like to join in, please do.
Alternatively, if you are one of the people I nominate, and you’d rather not join in, or have already been nominated, it’s okay to decline.