Did you manage to catch the program War on Waste run on the ABC earlier this year? If you did you still might be a bit confused about how you are going to reduce the amount of waste you produce each year without compromising your lifestyle. Working, caring for your kids and then your own sanity are important – but isn’t the health of the planet also something we need to consider too?
The E-capsule, ‘Go Litterless’ created by Global Guardian Project, is a great place to start you and your family on their path to creating less waste in your household.
This capsule contains information about:
– What being litter less means
- How we can recycle at home through our bin systems
- How we can compost at home therefore creating less waste in our rubbish bins
- Free downloadable to inspire your family everyday!
- Simple family activities to get you thinking about the litter you create.
- Recipes and ideas to inspire litter less lunches
- Book reviews
- Challenges to inspire and educate
For as little as $6.99 you can own this e-capsule and begin on your journey to becoming a Global Guardian. (and take off 10% through my discount code GGPVanessa)
So what are you waiting for?
‘Go Litterless’ is an inspiring and simple to use e-capsule. You might surprise yourself and realise that you are making small changes already. This e-learning magazine has free colouring in pages, colourful printable to stick around the house and family activities you can pin up on the fridge. There is no overload of information here but simple tips to start you on your journey.